From Data Realms Wiki
Revision as of 18:53, 5 July 2012 by Brendan
- Expand the wiki.
- Add variables and descriptions to: List of Cortex Variables Defined.
- Fix and add content to Jetpack: add links to relevant material, information/description, and a picture.
- Add content to Scenes: add relevant links and an appropriate picture.
- Add content to Devices: links to relevant material, description, and a picture.
- Add content to Wounds: links to relevant material, description, and a picture.
- Add appropriate Lua links to pages. Ex: In AHuman, include link to LuaDocs/AHuman.
- Split out bug fixing/troubleshooting information, and create troubleshooting pages/category. Ex: AHuman should include a link to Troubleshooting/AHuman.
- Add content to AEmitter.
- Many Lua functions need descriptions and/or examples.
- Check that all pages in Tutorials category are in fact tutorials, and not just explanations.
Remember, just because it is not on the To-Do list, that doesn't mean a page can't be improved, created, or updated.