From Data Realms Wiki
Revision as of 17:03, 31 August 2010 by Petethegoat
|Please note: the contents of this page are not final and are subject frequent or substantial change, sometimes without notice.|
This page is a must read for all users prior to editing any page on CortexWiki
- First and foremost, remember that you are representing the Data Realms Fan Community when you write articles here. Let's go for a semblance of professionalism, please.
- Adhere to the Style Guide, and use Syntax Highlighting for code!
- Use proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Organize your writing. Organized thoughts are much easier to read and understand.
- Start at the beginning. While this wiki will be useful to experienced modders, it should also cater to first time users.
- Ensure that only accurate information is being posted, do not post misleading information or unconfirmed data.
- (Currently only applies outside of Lua bindings documentation, and should be loosely considered when documenting the bindings)
- Categorize your articles. If a suitable category doesn't exist, create it.
- To foster uniformity across articles, use templates whenever possible.
- Do not upload copyrighted text or images to CortexWiki. However, works copyrighted by Data Realms are acceptable.
- Obviously your articles need to be related to Cortex Command or Data Realms. Pages not relating will be considered spam and deleted.
- If a better, more detailed and descriptive page exists on any other wiki, do not recreate it here. Link to it instead.
- Absolutely no pages advertising or dedicated to mods. We have the forums for that. Discussion of mods in pages (i.e. as examples) is acceptable.
- Do not write in first person.
Looking for something to write? Try the to-do list.