|Syntax||DrawLine( * The Bitmap to draw to. Ownership is NOT transferred.
- The absolute Start point.
- The absolute end point.
- The color value of the line.
- A color to alternate with every other pixel drawn will have this if !0.
- How many pixels to skip drawing between drawn ones. 0 means solid line
- 2 means there's a gap of two pixels between each drawn one.
- The start of the skipping phase. If skip is 10 and this is 5, the first dot will will be drawn after 5 pixels.
- Whether the line should take the shortest possible route across scene wraps. )